Monday, April 22, 2019

Just another manic Monday

Sigh, gotta love these nights where I don't sleep. Part of it is because I slept like all day yesterday. Unfortunately I had a killer migraine yesterday that wouldn't ease up no matter what I did and the meds knocked me on my butt do I crashed after starting the ham for Easter. Surprisingly enough my mom helped Donald do the rest of the cooking for Easter dinner.

So I started cleaning tonight because well there was nothing else to do. With kicking Do out partly because he's a freaking slob I want to have the rest of the apartment clean because then if he decides to try to take pictures or something to show a judge the rest of the apartment is clean. I just had to get all of the canned goods off of my counter and get my cabinets organized again and figure out what I'm going to need when the month comes for the next month grocery wise. It's going to be a tough money. Everything is going to be super tight but we will make it eventually but things just are going to be very tight especially without DJs income coming in. It is what it is and I will enjoy the peace and quiet of not having the constant moaning and whining from him too.

Life is just really crazy right now but other than the finances I really wouldn't change a whole lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment