Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Life as we know it

Sigh, things are changing and sometimes I really think change can be good, other times I really feel that it can be overwhelming, especially when it's alot at once.

I moved into Stoneridge when I first got out of the Richwood. Looks like we're going to be leaving this place behind because the new management company thinks it's okay to jack the rent up by $200 when this specific apartment is literally making me sick because it's overrun with mold that they are constantly having to treat. We are still looking for somewhere to go but think there's a possibility of something being open hopefully soon. I'm also looking at treatment again for the eating disorder except through an actual clinic that treats only ED. I just have to be well enough to get taken on. Add in trying to find funding to start school in the fall on top of all of my health stuff and constant infections and wow what a freaking mess I am. I see new immunologist next month, I see Cleveland clinic gastro in June which we have to come up with funding to get there and hotels, and back. Fun fun! Not exactly but oh well. Tired of vomiting all of the time, never ending. Constantly having a change in my dxes.. just really done.
Well I think that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment