You know this new me that's coming out is good and bad. Losing the whole codependent nature and mindset is a hard habit to break and becoming assertive with people you usually let walk all over you is even harder. I have always done my best to help people out, whether it be food, shelter, a couple dollars for gas, or something like that, just I've always been a people pleaser. But then that led to everyone thinking I'm a doormat and therefore treating me as such. I'm no longer that little dainty push over. When you do me wrong I'm going to tell you, and I'm going to cut ties with you and I'm not going to look back and feel sorry at all. I will no longer listen to empty words and promises. Screw me once shame on you, screw me twice shame on me. But twice isn't happening anymore. My inner asshole is I've and well and she's not listening to bullshit anymore. She's going to call it as she sees it. Have no intention to pay your rent or can't afford to pay it all because your priorities are screwed up? Sorry buddy, not my problem. A roof over your head should stand before anything else. If that's not your number 1 sorry bout your luck but you're gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment