Yeah I have been seriously cheating on keto for a while. No more! I've become such a serious fat ass and I think the Saphris and or increase in Gabapentin is contributing too. I'm up in the 230s and I hate it. I feel like a fat ass. Seriously no more carbs for me anymore. I have to stay off. First off there was glucose in my urinalysis the other day and everything so it's not good. I can't handle this anymore, so gym time, I don't care what the damn Drs say or anything. I mean exercise and keto is better than sticking my fingers down my throat and starving myself like I've been doing and the diet pills and the laxatives. I guess it's safe to say I'm in full ED relapse and I don't care because I will do anything to get the scale moving in the right direction. I'm embarrassed by pictures of me and Wyatt today. I'm so glad the actual family pictures got cancelled because of my fat ass.
I'm definitely doing a bitwater fast for 24 hours at least today, black coffee, water only. I don't really care what anyone has to say. It is what it is. I'm such a fat ass. I want to get rid of this tub of lard. Tomorrow is gym day, I don't care. Donald isn't stopping me either. I will lose 10 lbs by this time next week. It's 2:05 a.m. Monday morning. I'm going to fast for as long as I can except protein shakes. I will lose this fat!
No comments:
Post a Comment