Friday, June 7, 2019

Fatso thought yesterday was bad...

How about the Dr actually calling you fat. I saw Dr Myers this morning and it was an epic fail. He did nothing. He seriously let me down then blamed every single one of my health issues GBS & CIDP included on my weight. Said all of his overweight patients claim they don't eat and whatever so I don't know, screw it. I'm laying here in bed and drinking a green apple Smirnoff. I need something to help me settle down. I hope I can. I'm laying here trying to not just start sobbing again. I cried myself to sleep earlier after crying all the way home from Shelbyville. I'm seriously done. I would rather be dead honestly but I can't do that to D so I go on for him! I hope he appreciates that.

No comments:

Post a Comment