Saturday, June 15, 2019

Physically and mentally exhausted

I guess I'm going to type this out even though the big plan is to start using paper and pen again for my journaling this is easier currently. So D and I had alot of deep cleaning that needed done in our bedroom especially plus stuff like the bar and all that gets cleaned around but not actually done so trying to get things accomplished.

The whole funeral home thing wasn't as bad as I had expected it to be. I guess probably because since she was a donor and because she wanted to be cremated they didn't do the whole casket thing because of EJ. I'm so worried about that girl. She's easily 350 lbs at this point. I don't know how to offer dieting advice without coming across like a butthole. I also know they can't exactly afford to buy meats, etc like we can. Do idk what to do really. I guess hope she decides to change things eventually.

I'm so exhausted my stomach was an absolute wreck with everything going on that I vomited and had the runs overnight and all morning and part of the afternoon. Trying to slow everything down now though. I just have to tough things out a couple of hours longer. We've been getting everything done.
I deleted Facebook and deactivated for a couple of days to work on my marriage. I can't stand the thought of it failing because we can't put our electronics down. Soo it is what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment